Merging traditional, inquiry-based, and "maker" experiences, the Armstrong Library invites students, staff, and parents to explore, design, and express. It is the goal of the library program to develop and encourage a love of questioning, reading, making, and communicating for all students. This goal guides students to become critical thinkers who problem solve and demonstrate growth in Portrait of a Graduate skills.
- Librarian, ES
Armstrong Library Catalog
Online Databases and eBooks
Like to read and discover online? Use the FCPS generic or your special login information to visit:
myON is a personalized library offering voice and choice and tools for teachers to track student progress.
MyON works on Chrome (version 48, 49 and 50), Safari (7, 8, and 9), Firefox (44, 45, 46), and Internet Explorer 11 or above.
- PebbleGo is an online emergent reader with spoken-word audio.
- TumbleBooks has over 1,000 fiction and non-fiction titles including storybooks, "read along" books, videos, math stories, puzzle games and more.
Are you creative and wish to express in different ways?
- Library of human-narrated audiobooks includes literature and textbooks. VOICEtext technology makes it easy to follow along by highlighting words as you read, creating an immersive reading experience.
- Wixie is an online publishing platform that lets students share what they know through their writing, their voice, and their art.
- Log onto Clever, the FCPS central log-in for different websites.
- Use your unique log-in information.
Access your math resources here!
- 6th Grade Math Discovery Education Learning
If you are an AES student and unsure of the login information, please ask your grade level teacher or the school librarian. Please understand that not every student at AES has access to all of the listed resources. Some are dependent on grade level and/or special programming.
Dreambox (access through Clever)