Translate this page
Merging traditional, inquiry-based, and "maker" experiences, the Armstrong Library invites students, staff, and parents to explore, design, and express. It is the goal of the library program to develop and encourage a love of questioning, reading, making, and communicating for all students. This goal guides students to become critical thinkers who problem solve and demonstrate growth in Portrait of a Graduate skills.
- Librarian, ES
Armstrong Library Catalog
Online Databases and eBooks
Use your FCPS login information to access the following digital resources:
If you are an AES student and unsure of your login information, please ask your grade level teacher or the school librarian. Please understand that not every student at AES has access to all of the listed resources. Some are dependent on grade level and/or special programming.
- Access Wixie, ST Math, Imagine Literacy & Reading, Origo, CueThink, etc.
- Resources available depend on grade level
- 6th Grade Math Discovery Education Learning
- Grades 3-6
- Library of human-narrated audiobooks includes literature and textbooks. VOICEtext technology makes it easy to follow along by highlighting words as you read, creating an immersive reading experience.
- Access high-quality leveled texts for elementary students
myON is a personalized library offering voice and choice and tools for teachers to track student progress.
- Online math textbook
- PebbleGo is an online emergent reader with spoken-word audio.
- Spatial Temporal (ST) Math is a visual instructional program that builds a deep conceptual understanding of math.
- TumbleBooks has over 1,000 fiction and non-fiction titles including storybooks, "read along" books, videos, math stories, puzzle games and more.
- Grades 1-6 have student accounts to practice typing skills
- Wixie is an online publishing platform that lets students share what they know through their writing, their voice, and their art.