The vision of Armstrong Elementary School is an inclusive community which inspires and supports all students to achieve academic excellence, build confidence, explore knowledge, and work collaboratively in a diverse and safe environment.
The mission of Armstrong Elementary School is to collaboratively foster the learning of all students; to build resilient individuals who excel, academically, socially, and emotionally; and to develop critical thinking skills while acting responsibly in a changing world as they prepare for the future.
We believe that all students will:
- express thoughts, ideas, and emotions meaningfully
- demonstrate empathy, compassion, and respect for others
- develop perseverance and resiliency
- collaborate with peers and actively engage in learning
- engage in reflection for individual improvement and advocacy