2021-2022 ESSER III/School Innovation and Improvement Plan
Outcome goals for this academic year.
Complete ESSER3 Funding Plans
2021-2022 ESSER III/SIIP At-a-Glance
Armstrong Elementary School
Jim Quinn, Principal
ESSER III English Language Arts Strategies
Outcome: Ensure students are making sufficient progress to be on grade level in English Language Arts.
- All classroom teachers will implement best practices and grade level core Language Arts curriculum through the daily structures of reading workshop, writing workshop and word study.
Collaboratively plan grade level language arts instruction and assessments for all during weekly CLT meetings.
Targeted Afterschool program to focus on re-teaching core concepts.
ESSER III Mathematics Strategies
Outcome: Ensure students are making sufficient progress to be on grade level in Mathematics.
- Facilitate purposeful problem solving and discourse for all grade level students.
- Collaboratively plan grade level math instruction and assessment for all students during weekly math CLTs.
- Targeted Afterschool program to focus on re-teaching core concepts.
Access & Opportunity End of Year SMARTR Outcome
Goal: At least 15 out of 46 (33%) of self-contained students will be included in at least one social and/or academic content area during the 2021-2022 school year.
- Teachers will work collaboratively as they follow the CLT cycle as they focus on the needs of our self-contained students.
Portrait of a Graduate End of Year SMARTR Outcome
Goal: 100% of students will increase by at least one level on the POG Self-Assessment in the area of Communicator.
- All students, staff, and families will build school culture around communication.