Students in Special Program Classrooms
School supplies for students with the following homeroom classroom teacher:
- Ms. Reichel
- Ms. Stewart
- (1) Dz. #2 Pencils (sharpened)
- (1) Pink Eraser
- (2) Boxes Crayola Crayons, 24/Box
- (1) Box Washable Thin Markers
- (1) Boxes Colored Pencils (sharpened)
- (2) Boxes, Multi-Color Dry Erase Markers
- (6) Folders with Pockets
- (1) Plastic School Box for Pencils and Crayons
- (2) Bottles of Elmer’s White Glue
- (6) Large White Glue Sticks (no purple)
- (4) Roll of Paper Towels, Large*
- (3) Boxes of Kleenex
- (1) Box, Ziplock, Gallon Size Bags
- (1) Box, Ziplock, Quart Size Bags
- (3) Containers of Clorox Wipes*
- (3) Containers of Wet Ones/Baby Wipes*
- (2) Spiral Bound Notebooks
- (1) 1 Inch 3-Ring Binder
- (2) Bottle, Hand Sanitizer
- (1) Sturdy Reliable Set of Headphones/Earbuds
- (1) Backpack
- (1) Lunchbox
- (1) Old T-shirt (adult size) to be used in ART – will not be returned.
- (2) Extra Set of Clothing for Your Child In a Bag With Their Name On It.
Please do not put child’s name on ANY of the supply items EXCEPT for their backpack and/or lunchbox.
Items marked with an * will need to be replaced as the year progresses.